Carly for BMW is a popular scanner used to read, clear codes, diagnose problems, and code BMW cars. This guide will show you how to use Carly for BMW.
- Locate the OBD2 port under the dashboard, driver’s side.
- Plug Carly for BMW into the OBD2 port.
- Turn ignition On
- Make sure Carly for BMW is powered on. The LED light should be on.
- Pair your phone with the Carly for BMW.Go to Setting > Connections / Bluetooth / Wireless > Choose Bluetooth > Turn on Bluetooth > Search Devices > Select Carly for BMW > Enter 1234 pairing code.
- Download Carly for BMW from the Play Store. The Lite version is very limited in functionality. In this case, we download and install the Pro version.
- Open Carly for BMW. Select connections at the bottom. Select Bluetooth.Make sure to select your BMW chassis as well. The bottom left corner. In this case, we have an E60 5-Series.
Go back to the Carly home screen (also called Dashboard)
- Perform a full system scan.
- Review and clear codes.
Carly allows you to read and clear fault codes from multiple BMW systems. We recommend a BMW Multi-System Scanner if you need to diagnose BMW problems.
We hope you find the Diagnose BMW with Carly Adapter guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your BMW.