2013-2018 Mazda 3 Fog Light Replacement
Is the fog light of your Mazda 3 not working? Learn the instructions on changing the fog light bulb on Mazda 3 model years 2013 through 2018 by following the procedures below. The fob lights may serve as running lights located at the front bumper.
What you will need
- H11 Light Bulb
- Locate the burned-out light bulb.
- Turn the front wheels towards the inside of the car, on the side where you need to replace the fog light.
- Remove the black plastic retainers on the wheel lining. You only need to remove the retainers between the front bumper and wheel lining to access the back of the fog light.
- Remove a couple of screws at the bottom of the front bumper that holds the mudguard in place.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the fog light bulb. Twist and remove the old light bulb. Make sure to use gloves when handling the light bulb.
- Install the new light bulb in reverse order.
Replacing the fog light/day running light on a Mazda 3 can be difficult, considering that you will need to reach behind the front bumper to get to the bulb and replace it.
We hope you find the Mazda 3 Fog Light Replacement 2013-2018 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda.