Is the tail light assembly of your Mazda 5 broken? Learn to replace the rear tail light assembly on Mazda 5, model years 2010 through 2018
What you will need
- Mazda5 Tail Light Assembly
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Park your Mazda 5 in a safe area. Set the parking brakes and move the shifter to Park.
- Keep the car unlocked. Press the button below the rear Mazda logo and open the liftgate.
- Remove the two Philips screws next to the tail light assembly. Two screws are located on the side of the tail light. Hold the tail light assembly in place.
- Pull the tail light back to remove it from the vehicle.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the tail light.
- Install the new tail light in reverse order.
Changing the tail light is simple and requires a few basic tools. Instructions on replacing the tail light on a Mazda 5 are the same for both the driver (left) and passenger (right) side.
We hope you find the Mazda 5 Replace Tail Light Assembly guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda.