Need to pair your device to your Kia Optima radio? Follow the procedures below to learn how to connect your phone to your Kia Optima. This is a step-by-step instruction on pairing the vehicle’s Bluetooth and phone of the 2016-2020 Kia Optima.
- Go to the front seat and turn the key to the on position or accessories mode.
- Push the power button on the lower left side of the car stereo.
- Push the phone button on the left side of the car stereo.
- Tap the pair on the screen of the car stereo.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone and connect it to KIA MOTORS.
- Once the car stereo and phone show the same passkey, tap ok on your phone and car stereo screens to fully connect to the Bluetooth. The passcode may be 1234, 0000, or any other four-digit combination.
- Check on the phone and tap yes if you want your contacts downloaded to the vehicle; if not, tap the no button.
- If you want to make a phone call on your vehicle, press the phone button on the car stereo and dial the number.
- If you’re done using the car stereo and want to remove your phone, tap on the setup on the car stereo screen and select your phone. Then tap on the delete to remove your phone from the vehicle’s Bluetooth.
We hope you find the Connect Bluetooth Phone Pair Kia Optima 2016-2020 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!