Is the windshield washer warning light displayed on your Kia dashboard? Learn how to fix the problem by adding windshield washer fluid to your vehicle. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on adding washer fluid to the 2016-2020 Kia Optima.
What you will need
- Windshield washer fluid
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard and go to the front of the vehicle. Then, unlock the hood latch and lift the hood.
- Locate the windshield washer tank on the passenger side of the engine compartment. The tank’s cap is blue and has a washer symbol on top.
- Open the cap by pulling it up.
- Add washer fluid. The windshield washer tank can hold up to 3L or less than a gallon.
- Close the cap by pressing it down.
We hope you find the Add Windshield Washer Fluid Kia Optima 2016-2020 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.