Is the window regulator motor of your Kia Forte broken? Follow the procedures below to learn how to remove and replace your vehicle’s window regulator motor. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the window regulator motor on a Kia Forte 2018-2022.
What you will need
- Kia Forte Window Motor
- Philips Screwdriver
- Remove the door panel. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for removing the door panel.
- Remove the window or adjust the window to the bottom. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for removing the window.
3. Remove the three screws holding the motor by turning them counterclockwise using a Philips screwdriver.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector of the window regulator motor by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
5. Pull the window regulator motor out of the vehicle.
6. Line up the new motor and place it into the window regulator.
7. Reinstall the three screws on the motor by turning them clockwise using a Philips screwdriver.
8. Install the window back to the door. If you need help with this step, follow these window installation procedures.
9. Install the door panel back to the door. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for installing the door panel.
We hope you find the 2018➕ Kia Forte Window Motor Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!