Is the turn signal light of your Kia Forte not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure on how to replace the turn signal light bulb of the Kia Forte 2018-2022.
What you will need
- Light Bulb PY21W
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stand
- Mechanic Metric Toolset
- 10mm Socket
- Jack up the vehicle’s front and support it with jack stands.
- Remove all the push clips on the front and back of the engine splash shield. Use a flat screwdriver to remove the push clips.
- Remove the four 10mm bolts on the front and three 10mm bolts on the back of the engine splash shield. Use a 10mm socket to remove the bolts.
- Locate the socket of the light bulb behind the turn signal light assembly.
- Turn the socket counterclockwise and pull it out from the lamp to remove it.
- Turn the light bulb to the left and pull it out from the socket.
- Install the new light bulb. Press the light bulb into the socket and turn it clockwise to lock it in position.
- Line up the socket back to the turn signal light assembly and turn the socket clockwise to lock it in position.
Line up the engine splash shield back to the vehicle
- Reinstall the push clips and bolts of the engine splash shield.
We hope you find the 2018+ Kia Forte Front Bumper Turn Signal Light Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!