Need to set the date and time on your Kia Forte radio? Learn how to set date and time on Kia vehicles model years 2016 and up.
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the driver’s seat.
- Insert the metal key into the ignition switch and turn it to the accessories or the on position.
- Press the setup button on the lower right side of the car stereo.
- Tap on the Date/Time Settings on the car stereo.
- Press the up and down arrows on the car stereo to adjust the date and time.
- Turn on daylight saving time and 24 hour clock time format if you so prefer by checking the boxes.
- Tap the back button on the car stereo to finish setting the date and time.
We hope you find the Kia Set the Date & Time guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.