Is the low beam light of your Kia Forte not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the low beam light on a Kia Forte 2018-2022.
What you will need
- Light Bulb 9005
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the hood latch on the vehicle’s front and press the tab to the left to unlock the hood latch.
- Pull the hood up and set the hood strut to keep the hood open.
- Locate the cover of the low beam light behind the headlight assembly. Then remove the cap by turning it counterclockwise.
- Locate the socket of the low beam light inside the headlight assembly.
- Turn the socket counterclockwise and pull it out to remove it from the headlight assembly.
- To remove the light bulb, disconnect the electrical connector by pressing the clip and pulling the connector.
- Connect the electrical connector to the new low-beam light bulb.
- Line up the light bulb into the headlight assembly and turn it clockwise to lock it in position.
- Place the cover back into the headlight assembly and turn it clockwise to set it into place.
- Check the new light bulb operating by switching on the headlight.
We hope you find the 2018+ Kia Forte Low Beam Light Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!