Need to check the engine oil level of your Mitsubishi Outlander? Learn how to check your engine’s oil level by following the procedures below.
What you will need
- Clean cloth
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard and open the hood.
- Locate the oil dipstick at the top of the engine.
- Pull it out and wipe it off with a paper towel to get a clean reading.
- Put the dipstick back in, pull it out and inspect the level.
- If it’s below the top mark on the dipstick, you can top it off through the filler neck, which should be on top of the motor.
- If you need to top the oil off, check the level afterward.
We hope you find the Mitsubishi Outlander Check Engine Oil Level guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.