Is the rear turn signal light of your Mitsubishi Mirage not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your Mitsubishi Mirage’s turn signal light bulb. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on replacing the rear turn signal light bulbs on a Mitsubishi Mirage G4.
What you will need
- Rear turn signal light bulb
- Prying tool
- Open the trunk of your car by pulling the trunk release under the driver’s seat.
- Remove the tail light. Remove the screws of the tail light, and use a screwdriver to remove the screws. Then, unlock the clips of the tail light using a prying tool and pull out the tail light.
- Remove the sockets out of the rear turn signal light assembly. To remove the connectors, twist the connector counterclockwise to unlock it from the tail light, then pull it out once the connector is unlocked.
- Remove and replace the rear turn signal light bulb. To remove the light bulb, push the bulb in and twist it counterclockwise to unlock the bulb from the connector. Then, to put the new one, push it in, then twist it clockwise to lock the light bulb on the connector.
- Attach the connector to the tail light by twisting the connector clockwise into the tail light.
- Reinstall the tail light. Align the clips of the tail light to the clips on the vehicle, then push the tail light in and ensure that all the sides of the tail light are locked in. Then put the screws back in to seal the tail light in fully.
- Close the trunk and check that the rear turn signal lights turn on.
We hope you find the Rear Turn Signal Replacement Guide Mitsubishi Mirage guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!