Can’t unlock or lock your Fiat due to a dead key fob battery? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the key fob battery of your Fiat.
To change the battery on this Fiat key fob, you will need a CR2032 battery and a flathead screwdriver.
- Flip open the metal key.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to unlock the battery holder. The arrow needs to point out the metal key.
- Pry out the battery holder.
- Remove the battery from the holder.
- Insert the new battery in the battery holder. Do not switch the side with the + symbol.
- Insert the back of the battery holder in the key fob, then press the rest.
- Lock the battery holder by twisting the lock.
We hope you find the Fiat Key Fob Battery Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Fiat.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!