Audi automatic transmission problems can be caused due to something as simple such as low transmission fluid level.
How to Pair Setup Audi Bluetooth Phone via MMI
In this guide, you will find instructions on pairing any phone, including iPhone and Android devices, with Audi vehicles.
In this guide, you will find instructions to pair your phone with your Audi if your car is equipped with the Multi-Media Interface, also known as MMI.
- Park your Audi and set the parking brakes. Turn on the ignition but do not start the engine.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select TEL on the center console.
- Select Bluetooth. Set to ON if necessary.
- Select Search for a new cell phone. If you get a message stating, "No Bluetooth devices have been found." make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. In your phone go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > ON
- Select your phone from the list.
- MMI will provide a PIN for verification. You will be asked if you want to accept the PIN. Select YES.
- Enter the PIN on your phone to connect to your Audi. If no PIN is provided, try 1234 or 0000.
Once your phone is paired, you will make hands-free calls and play music from your phone to the car speakers.
If you are having problems connecting your phone with your Audi, visit www.audi.com/bluetooth to check compatibility.
These guides will help owners of Audi A1 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 Q3 Q5 Q7 TT.
Published on: Monday, March 19, 2018.