Is there a windshield washer symbol displayed on your Mercedes-Benz SL-Class dashboard? This guide provides instructions on how to find and add windshield washer fluid to a Mercedes Benz SL-Class R230, such as SL500 and SL550. Learn how to fix the problem by adding windshield washer fluid to your Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class R230 Add Windshield Washer Fluid
What you will need
Bestseller No. 1
- Windshield washer fluid
- Open the hood. Go to the driver’s seat and pull the hood release lever below the dashboard to open the hood. Then go to the front of your vehicle, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up.
- Find the windshield washer filler cap, which can be located on the passenger side of the engine compartment. It is located next to the battery of the vehicle. The filler cap is black and has a yellow washer symbol on top.
- Open the cap of the windshield washer tank. To open it, simply pull the cap up.
- Add windshield washer fluid. The tank can accommodate three-quarters to a gallon of windshield washer fluid, equivalent to 2.5 – 4 liters of fluid.
- Put the windshield washer fluid cap back by pushing it in.
We hope you find the Mercedes-Benz SL-Class R230 Add Windshield Washer Fluid guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.