Is your Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class side mirror broken? This guide is a step-by-step instruction on how to replace the side mirror for a Mercedez-Benz GLA250. It can be applicable o other models because Mercedes-Benz uses the same turn signal (blinker) design.
What you will need
- Prying Tool
- T10 Screwdriver
- Side Mirror for Mercedes-Benz
- A 156 810 29 00 (Driver Side)
- Use a prying tool to detach the side mirror from the cover housing.
- Disconnect the electric connector for the blind spot sensor, heated mirror, and blinker.
Pull off the blind spot sensor connector.
- Once all the connectors are removed, you can now dismantle the housing cover.
- Remove the screws using a T10 screwdriver and push up the led blinker light bulb
- Put the new led bulb tab and snap it to the lower piece of the side mirror mount.
- Attach the lower housing piece and snap the front and back side tabs into place to hold it
- Snap all the removed connectors and screws to lock it. Do not forget to hook on the blue connector. Use the T10 screwdriver.
- Put back the side mirror shield, and make sure the blinker is connected.
- Install the side mirror glass by hooking the two connectors for the heated mirror and blind spot sensor; once mounted, snap it into place.
Replacing the mirror housing and turn signal on a Mercedes-Benz is easy and can be done at home. The cost to replace the mirror turn signal is $50 – $200, depending on where you purchase the replacement turn signal.
We hope you find the 2014–2020 Mercedes Benz Side Turn Mirror Signal Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!