Can’t unlock or lock your Mitsubishi due to a dead key fob battery? This guide provides instructions on replacing the key fob battery on a Mitsubishi key. Follow the procedures below to learn how to replace the battery on your Key Fob.
What you will need
- CR1620 battery
- Remove the screw on the keyfob using a small Philips screwdriver.
- Insert a flat blade to open the essential fob housing.
- Remove the battery. Use a pick tool for popping out the battery from the key fob.
- Put the new battery on the key fob by pushing it in. Please ensure the battery is sealed and the same size as the original inside the key fob to function. Some Mirage Models contain a CR2032 battery.
- Close the key fob and put the screw back into the key fob.
- Test the battery by pushing the lock and unlock buttons on the key fob.
We hope you find the Mitsubishi Key Fob Battery Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.