Is your Honda Civic door panel damaged and needs to be replaced? Learn how to replace your door panel by following the step-by-step procedures below.
What you will need
- Honda Civic Door Panel
- Dash Trim Removal Kit
- Open the door. Remove the screw that is behind the door pull. A small cover on newer models needs to be removed first.
- Remove the screw by the door handle. Pull out the door handle. Pry out the plastic cover. Remove the Philips screw. On some models, you will have to remove the window switch first to access the panel screw.
- Pop out the window switch using a flathead screwdriver or dash removal tool. Unplug the electrical connectors.
- Remove the plastic triangle by the side mirror. In some models, such as this 9th generation Honda Civic you do not have a plastic triangle.
- Use a flat screwdriver to pry out the door panel at the lower corners. Lift the door panel.
- That’s it. Removed door panel on a Honda Civic.
Even though the pictures and videos found here are from a 2015 Honda Civic, the instructions will help you remove the door panel on Honda Accord, Odyessy, CR-V, Insight, and Pilot, as they all use a similar setup.
We hope you find the Honda Civic Door Panel Removal guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Honda Civic.