Is your Sprinter blowing hot air when the a/c is on? Learn how to fix the problem by recharging the A/C with freon using an A/C Recharge Kit. This applies to Mercedes, Dodge, and Freightliner Sprinter 2500 and 3500 vans.
What you will need
- AC Recharge Kit
- Work Gloves
- Safety Glasses
- Park the Sprinter on level ground. Set the parking brakes.
- Next, open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard to open the hood.
- Locate the air conditioner charging port on your Sprinter.
- Start the engine and allow it to idle.
- Turn on climate control. Set the blower fan speed to maximum. Set the temperature to the coldest setting.
- Connect your A/C recharge kit.
- Recharge your Sprinter A/C system but make sure to follow all instructions that came with your A/C recharge kit.
We hope you find the Sprinter Recharge A/C with Freon guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Sprinter.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!