Is the rear turn signal light not working on your Dodge Grand Caravan? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your Dodge’s turn signal light bulb. This guide provides instructions on replacing brake lights, turn signals, and backup bulbs on Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles.
What you will need
- 3157 Bulb
- Rear Turn Signal
- Back up bulb
- Brake Light
- Parking Light
- 10mm socket
- Open the liftgate.
- Remove two 10mm bolts next to the tail light.
- Pull the tail light back to remove it.
- Disconnector the electrical connector from the back of the tail light.
- Turn the light bulb socket counterclockwise to remove it from the tail light assembly.
- Carefully pull the light bulb away from the socket.
- Install in reverse order.
We hope you find the Dodge Grand Caravan Rear Turn Signal Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Dodge.