Is your Dodge Grand Caravan tail light assembly broken? Learn how to replace the tail light assembly by following the procedures below. This guide provides instructions on replacing the tail light assembly in 2007 and newer Dodge Caravan vans.
What you will need
- Dodge Grand Caravan Tail Light
- 10mm socket
- Ratchet wrench
- Open the light gate.
- Remove two 10mm bolts next to the tail light.
- Pull the tail light backward.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Install the new tail light in reverse order.
We hope you find the Dodge Grand Caravan Replace Tail Light Assembly guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Dodge.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!