Can’t you adjust your Honda Civic windows using your window master switch? Learn how to replace the window switch by following the procedures below.
What you will need
- Honda Civic Window Switch
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Dash Trim Removal Tools
- Open the driver’s door.
- Use a flat trim removal kit to pry out the window switch.
- Disconnect two electrical connectors on the back of the switch.
- Replace the broken Honda window switch with a new one.
- Connect the electrical connector and install the switch assembly back on the door.
We hope you find the Honda Civic Window Switch Replacement Guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Honda Civic.