Is the window switch of your Mazda 3 not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the window switch of your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the window switch on a 2013-2018 Mazda 3.
How to Replace Power Window Switch Mazda
What you will need
- Pick tool or screwdriver.
- Mazda 3 Window switch
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the driver’s seat.
- Locate the window switch on the vehicle’s door panel.
- Pop the window switch out on the bottom using a pick tool or a screwdriver and pull it back to remove it from the door panel.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors of the window switch by pushing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Unlock the tabs holding the window switch using a pick tool or screwdriver to unhook the tabs.
- Pull the window switch out from the cover.
- Line up the new window switch to the cover and push it in until it snaps back into place.
- Connect the electrical connectors by pushing them to the connection port.
- Line up the tab on the top of the window switch first, then push it down to lock it into place.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.
- Check the window switch by moving the windows and adjusting the side mirror.
We hope you find the Replace Window Switch Mazda 3 2013-2018 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda.