Need to install your Mercedes-Benz door panel? Learn how to install your new/replacement door panel on your Mercedes-Benz. This guide provides instructions on how to reinstall the door panel on a Mercedes Benz.
What you will need
- Mercedes Benz door panel
- Philips screwdriver
- Reconnect the door panel electrical connector.
- Connect blue and green connectors.
- Push the lower front area of the panel.
- Hook up the inner door latch link.
- Cable guide view.
- J-connector hook view.
- Connect the J-connector hook.
- Secure the cable. Hold the speaker wire.
- Re-check all connectors, including the cables.
- Connect lock actuator.
- Connect lock actuator to door panel lock slot.
- Align door panel.
- Insert the top portion of the panel, then push down.
- Push-fit the lower front side of the panel.
- Push-fit the bottom side of the panel.
- Push-fit the rear bottom part of the panel.
- Push-fit the back middle side of the panel.
- Install and fasten the retaining bolt on the latch.
- Reinstall bolt-on middle side of the panel.
- Push-fit the window control button.
- Connect metal trim.
- Hookup speaker to speaker wire.
- Attach the speaker to the speaker panel.
- Install speaker panel to the door.
- Push the side mirror panel until it clicks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the car door panel equip with?
Doors currently have a full-width inner panel consisting of electronic windows, a central locking system, and speakers. These panels typically contain a foamed core covered with either textiles or plastics.
How much is a new door panel?
A vehicle door panel replacement may cost you around $200 to $500.
We hope you find the Mercedes-Benz Install Door Panel guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!