Toyota Camry Replace Headlight Assembly
Is the headlight assembly of your Toyota Camry broken? Learn how to replace the headlight assembly of y our vehicle by following the procedures below. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for removing and installing the headlight assembly on a Toyota Camry 2012-2017.
What you will need
- 10mm socket wrench
- Headlight assembly (Toyota Camry)
- Remove the front bumper. If you need help with this step. Follow the step-by-step procedure for removing the front bumper.
- Remove the 10mm bolts on the headlight assembly using a 10mm socket wrench. There will be three bolts above and one bolt on the side of the headlight assembly.
- Unlock the tab above the headlight assembly where the bolts were installed; pull the tab up to release it.
- Once the tabs are unlocked, the headlight assembly can come off the vehicle.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors behind the headlight assembly by squeezing the tab on the connector and pulling them out.
- You can also remove the light bulbs by simply twisting them counterclockwise.
- Get the new headlight assembly and attach the connectors for the light bulbs by simply pushing the connectors into the light bulbs.
- Line up the new headlight assembly and push in the tabs above the headlight assembly to lock the headlight assembly in place.
- Reinstall the 10mm bolts on the headlight assembly.
We hope you find the Toyota Camry Replace Headlight Assembly guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.