Is the high beam light of your Toyota Camry not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s high-beam light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the high beam light bulb of a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
What you will need
- 9005 Light Bulb
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard. Go to the front, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up.
- Locate the high beam connector behind the headlight assembly near the windshield washer reservoir.
- Disconnect the electrical connector by squeezing the tab and pulling it out.
- Twist the light bulb counterclockwise and pull it out from the headlight assembly.
- Get the new light bulb, line it up back to the headlight assembly, and twist it clockwise to lock in its place. Do not touch the light bulb with bare hands to prevent it from shortening its life.
- Reconnect the electrical connector by pushing it into the light bulb.
- Check the high beam light by switching it on.
We hope you find the Replace High Beam Bulb Toyota Camry 2012-2017 XV50 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.