How can I start the Buick with a dead key fob battery? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for starting the vehicle if the key fob battery is dead on a 2018-2021 Buick Enclave.
- Remove the emergency key on the key fob by pushing the button on the key fob and pulling the key out.
- Remove the door lock cover by inserting the emergency key into the hole below the door lock cover and pushing it up to pop out the cover.
- Insert the emergency key into the door lock and twist it counterclockwise to unlock the vehicle.
- Put the keyfob inside the center armrest at the bottom. If you have personal belongings in the armrest, they need to come out.
- Press the start button located on the left side of the car stereo or right side of the steering wheel. If the engine doesn’t start, the car battery may be dead. Open the hood and jump-start the car using the terminals at the engine bay.
We hope you find the Start Engine with Dead Key Fob Battery Buick Enclave 2018-2021 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Buick.