Is the windshield wiper of your Nissan Sentra noisy and leaving streaks when switched on? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the front wiper blades on a Nissan Sentra 2013-2019.
What you will need
- Nissan Sentra Wiper Blade
- Pull the driver-side wiper arm up and set it in position.
- Press the tab on the wiper blade and while pressing the tab, pull the wiper blade to detach it from the wiper arm.
- Line up the new wiper blade into the wiper arm and push it until it snaps into place.
- Please do the same procedures for replacing the passenger side wiper blade.
We hope you find the 2013–2019 Nissan Sentra Front Wiper Blades Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.