2013–2019 Nissan Sentra – High Beam Light Bulb Replacement
Is the high beam light of your Nissan Sentra not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the high-beam light bulb of your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the high-beam light bulb of the Nissan Sentra 2013-2019.
What you will need
- Light Bulb H9
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard and unlock the hood latch, then pull the hood up and secure it open using the hood strut/prop.
- Locate the high beam light bulb on the back of the headlight assembly.
- Disconnect the electrical connector of the high beam light bulb by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out. Use a screwdriver to push the clip easily.
- Twist the light bulb counterclockwise and pull it out to remove it from the headlight assembly.
- Line up the new high beam light bulb into the headlight assembly and twist it clockwise to lock it in.
- Connect the electrical connector to the new high beam light bulb by pushing it into its connection port.
- Check the new light bulb by switching the high beam light on.
We hope you find the 2013–2019 Nissan Sentra – High Beam Light Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.