Add Windshield Washer Fluid Mazda 3 2013-2018
Is there a windshield washer warning light displayed on your Mazda 3 dashboard? Learn how to fix the problem by adding windshield washer fluid to your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for adding windshield washer fluid on a 2013-2018 Mazda 3.
What you will need
Bestseller No. 1
- Windshield washer fluid
- Unlock the vehicle and pull the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the hood latch on the vehicle’s front and slide the tab to the right to unlock it.
- Pull the hood up and set the hood strut to hold the hood up.
- Locate the windshield washer reservoir on the passenger side of the engine compartment.
- Open the cap by pulling it up.
- Pour in the windshield washer fluid. Fill the reservoir to the top but stop two inches below the cap.
- Close the cap by pushing it down until it snaps back into place.
We hope you find the Add Windshield Washer Fluid Mazda 3 2013-2018 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda.