Is there a windshield washer warning light displayed on your Mazda 3 dashboard? Learn how to fix the problem by adding windshield washer fluid to your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for adding windshield washer fluid on a 2013-2018 Mazda 3.
What you will need
- Windshield washer fluid
- Unlock the vehicle and pull the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the hood latch on the vehicle’s front and slide the tab to the right to unlock it.
- Pull the hood up and set the hood strut to hold the hood up.
- Locate the windshield washer reservoir on the passenger side of the engine compartment.
- Open the cap by pulling it up.
- Pour in the windshield washer fluid. Fill the reservoir to the top but stop two inches below the cap.
- Close the cap by pushing it down until it snaps back into place.
We hope you find the Add Windshield Washer Fluid Mazda 3 2013-2018 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!