How can I set the time clock of my Mazda 3? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for setting the time clock on a 2013-2018 Mazda 3 3rd Gen.
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the front seat.
- Start the vehicle to switch the car stereo on.
- Go to the settings menu on the car stereo and click on the clock.
- Click on the adjust time on the clock menu.
- Set the time by clicking the + / – button and AM/PM button on the car stereo.
- Or go back to the clock menu and select the time zone to set the time.
We hope you find the Set Time Clock Mazda 3 2013-2018 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda 3.