Need to adjust the steering wheel of your Mazda 3 for a more comfortable ride? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for adjusting the steering wheel on a 2013-2018 Mazda 3 3rd Gen.
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the driver’s seat.
- Locate the release lever below the steering wheel.
- Pull the lever down to unlock the steering wheel adjuster.
- Adjust the steering wheel by moving it up and down or pushing it forward or backward.
- Pull the lever up to lock the steering wheel in position.
We hope you find the Steering Wheel Adjustment Mazda 3 2013-2018 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda.