Need to adjust the steering wheel of your Mazda 3 for a more comfortable ride? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for adjusting the steering wheel on a 2013-2018 Mazda 3 3rd Gen.
How to Adjust the Mazda Steering Wheel
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the driver’s seat.
- Locate the release lever below the steering wheel.
- Pull the lever down to unlock the steering wheel adjuster.
- Adjust the steering wheel by moving it up and down or pushing it forward or backward.
- Pull the lever up to lock the steering wheel in position.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.
We hope you find the Steering Wheel Adjustment Mazda 3 2013-2018 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda.