Replace Rear Turn Signal Bulb & Blinker Light Mazda 3 2013-2018
Is the rear blinker light/turn signal light of your Mazda 3 not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the rear turn signal and blinker light on a 2013-2018 Mazda 3 3rd Gen.
What you will need
- Flat screwdriver or fastener removal tool
- Light bulb
- Unlock the vehicle and open the trunk by pulling the trunk release under the dashboard.
- Remove the two push clips on the trunk shield behind the outer tail light assembly. Use a flat screwdriver or fastener removal tool to pull the push clips.
- Pull the trunk shield down to access the socket and electrical connector of the turn signal and blinker light.
- Disconnect the connector by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Twist the socket counterclockwise and pull it out from the tail light assembly.
- Remove the light bulb by pulling it out from the socket.
- Install the new light bulb to the socket. Push the light bulb in until it snaps into place.
- Line up the socket back to the tail light assembly and twist it clockwise to lock it into place.
- Reconnect the electrical connector by pushing it back to the socket’s connection port.
- Place the trunk shield to its original position and reinstall the two push clips.
- Check the new light bulb by switching on the rear turn signal and blinker light.
We hope you find the Replace Rear Turn Signal Bulb & Blinker Light Mazda 3 2013-2018 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda.