2013-2018 Mazda Replace Cabin Air Filter DIY
Does your Mazda 3 have poor airflow from the vents due to a dirty cabin air filter? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the cabin air filter of your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the cabin air filter on a 2013-2018 Mazda 3 CX-5.
What you will need
SaleBestseller No. 1
- Mazda 3 cabin air filter CX-5
- Open the glove box by the front passenger seat just above the footwell.
- Remove everything out of your glove box. Pull the tabs on the sides of the glove box to drop it down.
- Pull the bar on the right to detach it from the glove box and have wider access to the cabin air filter.
- Pull up the tab and the cabin air filter out to remove it.
- Line up the new cabin air filter and push it in to set it.
- Reattach the bar on the right side of the glove box.
- Push the glove box up to set it back to its original position.
We hope you find the 2013-2018 Mazda Replace Cabin Air Filter DIY guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda.