Replace Window Regulator 2013-2018 Mazda 3
Need to replace the window regulator of your Mazda 3? Follow the procedures below to learn the step-by-step procedure for removing the window regulator on a 2013-2018 Mazda 3.
What you will need
- 10mm socket wrench
- Mazda 3 Window Regulator
- Remove the window regulator. Click on this link to see the step-by-step procedures on removing the window regulator.
- Line up the window regulator to the inner door panel.
- Install the three bolts holding the window regulator.
- Line up the inner door panel back to the door and install the eight 10mm bolts.
- Install the bolt above holding the window regulator arm.
- Put the window regulator motor back into the inner panel and install the 10mm three bolts.
- Connect the electrical connector of the window regulator motor and door actuator.
We hope you find the Replace Window Regulator 2013-2018 Mazda 3 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda 3.