Need to replace the window regulator of your Mazda 3? Follow the procedures below to learn the step-by-step procedure for removing the window regulator on a 2013-2018 Mazda 3.
What you will need
- 10mm socket wrench
- Mazda 3 Window Regulator
- Remove the window regulator. Click on this link to see the step-by-step procedures on removing the window regulator.
- Line up the window regulator to the inner door panel.
- Install the three bolts holding the window regulator.
- Line up the inner door panel back to the door and install the eight 10mm bolts.
- Install the bolt above holding the window regulator arm.
- Put the window regulator motor back into the inner panel and install the 10mm three bolts.
- Connect the electrical connector of the window regulator motor and door actuator.
We hope you find the Replace Window Regulator 2013-2018 Mazda 3 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda 3.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.