Need to adjust the steering wheel of your Kia Forte for a more comfortable ride? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for adjusting the Kia Forte 2018-2022 steering wheel.
How to Adjust the Kia Steering Wheel
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the driver’s seat.
- Locate the adjusting lever on the left side below the plastic trim of the steering column.
- Push the lever down to unlock the steering wheel.
- Adjust the steering wheel by moving it up and down or in and out.
- Pull the lever up back to its place to lock the steering wheel.
We hope you find the Kia Steering Wheel Adjustment guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.