In this guide, you will find instructions on where to find Lexus VIN.
Lexus VIN Locations
- Check the base of the windscreen on the driver's side.
- Check the manufacturer's label, which can be found on the driver's door frame. In this case, this Lexus VIN number starts with JTHBE********************
- You can also find it stamped under the right-hand front seat (this may not apply to all models)
- You can also find it stamped on a plate under the bonnet/trunk of your car.
- VIN plate should be riveted to the firewall (engine side).
- You can also check your car registration documents or insurance card.
- Retrieve it from the ECU with an OBD-II multi-system scanner. Most basic code readers can not retrieve VIN.
- Inner fenders.
The vehicle identification number (VIN) is an identifying number for each Lexus vehicle. The VIN serves as the social security number for the vehicle. No two Lexus vehicles have the same VIN. A Lexus VIN is composed of 17 characters (digits and capital letters), typically starting with J or a number.