Volkswagen Jetta Change the Low Beam Light Bulb
Is your Volkswagen Jetta low beam light not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the low-beam light bulb of your Volkswagen. This guide provides instructions on replacing the low beam bulb on a Volkswagen Jetta, sixth-generation (A6, Type 5C6) model years 2011–2018.
You will need
- VW Jetta low beam bulb.
- Typically H7, but it can also be HID.
- Open the hood, and locate the bulb you need to replace.
- Pull the cover off. This is to protect the bulb.
- Unplug the wire from the back of the bulb holder, and remove the bulb.
- Replace the bulb.
- Reconnect the wire and put the bulb holder back in the headlight housing.
- Test the low and high beams because it is a dual filament bulb.
We hope you find the Volkswagen Jetta Change the Low Beam Light Bulb guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Volkswagen.