How can I edit the date and time of my Ford Fusion 2013-2020? Follow the procedures below to learn how to set the date and time on your Ford Fusion.
- Go to the driver’s seat and turn the ignition switch to Position I. No need to start the engine.
- Press the power button on the lower left of the car stereo.
- Press the clock button on the side of the car stereo.
- Tap the arrows below the car stereo to edit the time.
- Press the clock button again to set the new time.
- To change the date, press the menu button on the left side of the car stereo.
- Go to the clock settings using the arrow buttons below the car stereo.
- Select the set date menu and edit the date by tapping the arrows.
- Press ok to set the time and date on the car stereo.
We hope you find the Ford Fusion Set Date and Time on Radio guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.