Ford Fusion Adjust Steering Wheel
Need to adjust the steering wheel of your Ford Fusion for a more comfortable ride? By following the procedures below, you will learn how to adjust the steering wheel on a Ford Fusion 2013-2020.
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the driver’s seat.
- Locate the release lever below the steering wheel.
- Pull the release lever down.
- Adjust the steering wheel by moving it up and down or in and out.
- Once you’re done adjusting the steering wheel, push the release lever in to lock the steering wheel in position.
That’s it. Make sure the vehicle is parked when you adjust the steering wheel.
We hope you find the Ford Fusion Adjust Steering Wheel guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.