Is the interior light of your Ford Fusion not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the interior light bulbs on a Ford Fusion 2013-2020. You will learn how to replace the interior light (front) and dome light (rear).
What you will need
- Ford Fusion Dome Light
- Remove the cover on the back part of the map light by pulling it out.
- Press the map light compartment to open it.
- Locate the clips inside the map light assembly.
- Push the clips to pop out the map light. Use a flat screwdriver or a pick tool to push the clips inside easily.
- Disconnect the electrical connector of the map light by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Install the new dome light by connecting the electrical connector.
- Line up the map light and press it in until it snaps into place.
- Line up the cover on the back and push it in to set it into place.
Replace Rear Dome Light
- Locate the dome light on the back.
- Pop out the front part of the dome light using a prying tool.
- Slide the dome light towards the front to thoroughly remove it.
- Disconnect the electrical connector by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Connect the new/replacement dome light.
- Line up the back part of the dome first.
- Push the front part of the dome light to lock it into place.
- Test the new map light and dome light by switching them on.
We hope you find the 2013-2020 Ford Fusion Replace Interior Light Bulb guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.