Is the interior light of your Ford Fusion not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the interior light bulbs on a Ford Fusion 2013-2020. You will learn how to replace the interior light (front) and dome light (rear).
What you will need
- Ford Fusion Dome Light
- Remove the cover on the back part of the map light by pulling it out.
- Press the map light compartment to open it.
- Locate the clips inside the map light assembly.
- Push the clips to pop out the map light. Use a flat screwdriver or a pick tool to push the clips inside easily.
- Disconnect the electrical connector of the map light by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Install the new dome light by connecting the electrical connector.
- Line up the map light and press it in until it snaps into place.
- Line up the cover on the back and push it in to set it into place.
Replace Rear Dome Light
- Locate the dome light on the back.
- Pop out the front part of the dome light using a prying tool.
- Slide the dome light towards the front to thoroughly remove it.
- Disconnect the electrical connector by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Connect the new/replacement dome light.
- Line up the back part of the dome first.
- Push the front part of the dome light to lock it into place.
- Test the new map light and dome light by switching them on.
We hope you find the 2013-2020 Ford Fusion Replace Interior Light Bulb guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!