Is the window switch of your Ford Fusion not working? By following the procedures below, learn how to replace the window switch on a Ford Fusion 2013-2020. This guide shows the step-by-step procedure for replacing the window switch of a Ford Fusion.
What you will need
- T10 screwdriver
- Pick tool or prying tool
- Ford Fusion power window switch
- Unlock the vehicle and open the driver’s door.
- Pop the window switch out by using a pick tool or a prying tool to pull the back part and pry out the front part of the window switch.
- Pull the window switch up and disconnect the electrical connector by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Remove the three T10 screws on the back of the window switch. Use a T10 screwdriver and twist it counterclockwise to remove the screws.
- Pull the window switch out from the window switch cover.
- Line up the new window switch to the top cover of the window switch.
- Reinstall the three T10 screws and twist them clockwise to tighten.
- Carry the window switch near the door panel and connect its electrical connector by pushing the connector towards the window switch.
- Line up the window switch back to the door panel and press it in to set it into place.
We hope you find the 2013-2020 Ford Fusion Window Switch Repair Fix guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your