How can I release the rear parking brake on a Ford Fusion 2013-2020 to change brake pads? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for releasing the rear parking brake of a Ford Fusion.
- Insert the key into the ignition switch.
- Turn the ignition to the accessories position.
- Press on the brake pedal and set the gear shift to neutral.
- Press and hold the accelerator pedal and the parking brake button together.
- Turn the ignition switch to the off position.
- Turn the ignition switch again to the accessories position.
- Release the parking brake and accelerator pedal.
- The cluster will show Brake Park is on Maintenance mode.
We Hope you find the Set Ford Fusion Rear Parking Brakes on Maintenance Mode guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.