Need to vinyl wrap your car door panel? Learn how to wrap your car door panel by following the procedures below. This guide will show you the step-by-step procedure of wrapping the door panel with a vinyl wrap.
What will you need
- Vinyl Wrap
- Heat gun
- Flat Tool
- Remove the door handle and unscrew bolts from the door siding
- Clean the door panel surface using alcohol and a clay bar to prevent objects that damage the wrap.
- Get your vinyl wrap and cut according to the door’s panel length and width. Make sure to leave allowance for the edges.
- Using a heat gun, contour the wrap in the door handle area and curved edges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Until how long does the vinyl wrap last?
- It lasts five to seven years with proper preparation and care.
Can a vinyl wrap protect your car from scratches?
- The material composition of a vinyl wrap can sustain the car from having minor scratches and even protect it from paint chipping and damage.
We hope you find the Vinyl Wrap Car Door Panel guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your vehicle.