What you will need
- Ford Fusion Door Panel
- Mechanic Toolset Metric
- 8mm Socket
- 7mm Nut Driver
- 10mm Nut Driver
- Carry the door panel near the door.
- Attach the cable of the inner door handle by lining it up to the back of the inner door handle and pressing it to the tab to set it into place.
- Connect the three electrical connectors on the door panel by pushing the connectors back to the connection ports.
- Line up the top side of the door panel first and press it down to set it to its proper alignment.
- Push the edges of the door panel to lock the tabs holding to it.
- Install the 10mm bolt inside the inner door handle using a 10mm nut driver and turn it clockwise to tighten.
- Install the two 8mm bolts on the window switch’s area. Use an 8mm socket and turn it clockwise to tighten.
- Install the two 7mm bolts below the door panel using a 7mm nut driver, turning it clockwise to tighten.
- Connect the electrical connector of the window switch by pushing the connector into the window switch.
- Line up the window switch back to its original position and push it in to lock it into place.
- Line up the cover inside the inner door handle and press it in until it snaps into place.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!