How can I properly raise/jack up my Kia? Follow the procedures below to learn how to raise your Kia vehicle properly.
What you will need
- Jack stands
- Jack (Scissor or accordion)
- Park the vehicle on level ground.
- Set the parking brake and put wheel chocks or a block on the rear wheels to prevent the vehicle from moving forward and backward.
- There are four jack points on the vehicle. The two jack points on the front are located behind the front wheel and under the passenger or driver’s door.
The other two are at the back wheel and under the rear door.
- Jack the vehicle onto the jack points using a floor, scissor, or accordion jack.
- Support the vehicle with jack stands. Put the jack stands on the cross-member or frame of the vehicle.
We hope you find the Jack up | Raise a Kia Securely guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.