Where to Find Kia VIN Number
Kia VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) can be found in the following locations: the windshield on the driver’s side window, the door jamb of the driver’s door, the trunk area, the insurance card, the vehicle title, and a plaque located by the firewall. Check out some of the pictures below.
- Bottom of the windshield on the driver’s side.
- Below the door latch of the driver’s side.
- On the trunk of the vehicle.
- Near the hood strut on the passenger side.
- On the side of the rear door.
We hope you find the Where to Find Kia VIN Number guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.