How can I pair a device to my Chevy using Bluetooth? Learn how to pair your device by following the procedures below. This step-by-step guide provides instructions on how to pair your smartphone with the Chevrolet MyLink Bluetooth system.
Chevy Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
- Select Setting on the screen.
- Scroll to Bluetooth
- Select Manage Devices
- Search Device.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select your phone from the list and select pair.
- Enter the pairing code displayed or try 1234, and your phone will pair.
Chevy MyLink Bluetooth Setup Instructions
Bluetooth allows you to connect your mobile device to the Chevrolet MyLink multimedia system. You can perform hands-free calls, stream music, and listen to navigation instructions on the car speakers.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile devices by going to Settings and then Bluetooth connections.
- Press Phone > tap Connect Phone > then tap Add Phone on the MyLink screen.
- On your phone, select the Chevrolet MyLink system under the Bluetooth menu.
- Your phone will display a message with a PIN — press OK or enter this pin into the vehicle’s touchscreen if needed.
- Your smartphone and Chevy MyLink system are now connected via Bluetooth.
We hope you find the Chevy Bluetooth Pairing Instructions guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chevrolet.