- Pull the start button out to have access to the vehicle’s ignition switch.
- Insert the key into the ignition switch and turn it to one-click (accessories position).
- Press on the phone button on the right side of the steering wheel then press the ok button on the left side of the steering wheel. Hold them both for a few seconds.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.
- The vehicle’s instrument cluster will show different menus, select vehicle data by pressing the ok button.
- Find the chassis code by pressing the down arrow button to scroll.
In this case, you can see the chassis code being 166.