- Pull the start button out to have access to the ignition switch.
- Insert the key into the ignition switch and turn it one click (accessories position).
- Press the phone button on the right side of the steering wheel then press the ok button on the left side of the steering wheel. Hold them both for a few seconds.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.
- The instrument cluster will show different menus, select vehicle data by pressing the ok button on the steering wheel.
- Find the engine code by pressing the down arrow button on the steering wheel.
In this case you can see the engine code is M278.