Follow these instructions to pair your Android or iPhone phone with your Mitsubishi vehicle.
- Press HOME on the touchscreen display of your Mitsubishi.
- Go to SETTINGS
- Select Bluetooth.
- Select Pair a Device at the bottom of the screen.
- Open your phone and go to Settings.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select Pair a New device will and wait.
- Mitsubishi will show on the available devices.
- Select the name and click Pair if the need confirms the pairing code. If asked to insert a pin, enter 1234.
These instructions work on most Mitsubishi 2015 equipped with Bluetooth radio, including models such as Eclipse, Outlander, and Lancer.
We hope you find the Mitsubishi Smartphone Bluetooth Pairing Instructions guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.
I have 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander Se
I’m trying to connect my android phone to sound system, but the speech button and the others not working ( Volume control, Mode, Cruse control & Horn works)