Follow these instructions to pair your Android or iPhone phone with your Mitsubishi vehicle.
- Press HOME on the touchscreen display of your Mitsubishi.
- Go to SETTINGS
- Select Bluetooth.
- Select Pair a Device at the bottom of the screen.
- Open your phone and go to Settings.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select Pair a New Device will and wait.
- Mitsubishi will show on the available devices.
- Select the name and click Pair if the need confirms the pairing code. If asked to insert a pin, enter 1234.
These instructions work on most Mitsubishi 2015 equipped with Bluetooth radio, including Eclipse, Outlander, and Lancer models.
We hope you find the Mitsubishi Smartphone Bluetooth Pairing Instructions guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!